Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter crafting

 I've been busy this week making a few things to celebrate Easter (leaving it to the last minute again!) Unfortunately I can't show them to you yet, least I spoil the surprise for my family and friends! But I'll show you a couple of past Easter projects.

Easter bark! A big hit with my little man who hates the peppermint Christmas version. Below, a cute way to recycle an egg carton and egg shells. It makes a great table centerpiece/runner and I make a long row of them nearly every year.

Any Easter makings at your place? 


  1. mmmm bark! am making some in the next day or two here too! Love the decoration! so cool! x

  2. Oh it all looks so lovely.


Thank you so much for your comments, it makes my day! - I try and reply by email, so it's great if your email is connected to your account.